Sunday, March 02, 2008

February 2008 Blogs




The February Video of the Month comes from a Field Production class I took with a friend Will Neary. Will shot the footage for this, and I edited it and added the music. We were just playing around, but this is a step forward in our filmmaking if only because it gets us out of the TV studio. A lot of this is just experimental, but I wouldn't be surprised if our shooting outside the studio starts coalescing in the next few months toward a clearer purpose.



Tuesday February 26, 2008

I have a new interview, which we filmed for The Artist's Craft last Friday with author Zelda Lockhart. Zelda is the author of the Simon & Schuster published novel Fifth Born. She lives in Hillsborough, North Carolina, and this interview focuses on the road that led to her becoming a published author.

I had a lot of fun!

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home