Saturday, December 08, 2007

November 2007 Blogs


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The November Photo of the Month comes from my trip to World Fantasy Con 2007. Pictured here from right to left is Rick Wilber, Peter Straub, me, and Peter's archivist.


Thursday November 29, 2007
Well, I'm in the midst of a very busy weekend. This evening I moderated a panel discussion at the Cameron Village Public Library with authors Sarah Shaber and Alice Osborn. Tomorrow morning, I'll be interviewing author Luleen Anderson at the TV studio, and in the evening, Susan and I are throwing a birthday party for our son Sam, who will be one year old.

Saturday, I'll be moderating a panel discussion with authors J.D. Rhoades and Alexandra Sokoloff at the Borders Bookstore on Six Forks Road in Raleigh. And then on Sunday, I'll be driving down to Wilmington to interview an author Richard Satterlie at Pomegranate Books for the Wilmington Write to Publish Group.

Classes will be finishing up for the semester at NC State next week, and my class's final exam will be on Monday December 10.

I shot this footage of Sam and Susan on Monday, following the Thanksgiving weekend. In the film, we're discussing what to do with leftover turkey. This is slice-of-life stuff, folks. Enjoy...

Also, I finished up my first short film documentary. This is from the Cape Fear Crime Festival, which I attended a month ago down in Wilmington, North Carolina.



Friday November 16, 2007

I've got a new interview from today's shoot of "The Artist's Craft" on the Raleigh Television Network. Directed by Michael Graziano and Marnie Cooper-Priest, our interview was with author Danny Bernstein.

Danny's book is Hiking the Carolina Mountains, published by Milestone Press, and we discussed how she wrote the book, how she sold it to Milestone, and how she has sold articles to newspapers and magazines.

If you're interested in non-fiction writing or in hiking, I think you'll get a kick out'a this one.

Stacey


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home